Present content to power-on small business owners and Venture Centre takes care of the rest.
|Package A||Package B||Package C|
|You, the provider||Host it and run it||Turn up and present||Provide the IP|
|Content Support||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team|
|Person to present event||You||You||Paid Presenter|
|Where event is held||Your Location||Venture Centre Venue||Venture Centre Venue|
|Registrations, payments etc||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Online/database and social, Offline/media||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Venue/Participant management||You||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Survey/Follow-up||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Cost to you, the provider||Admin fee + Revenue Share||Admin fee + Revenue Share||Admin fee + Revenue Share|
* PoweringON connects small business owners with the service providers they need to navigate the digital age.
Package elements - description:
- Venue (unless you want to run a workshop at your place) – costs vary depending on your choice
- Refreshments self service teas/coffee/water for events at Basestation coworking space
- Booking system – registration / payment / ticket holder management (incl. pre-event reminders and instructions for participants, funds deposited direct into your account post event)
- Tailored sign-up form - with you: what do you want to know from your participants?
- Sign in – you know who actually attended
- Your attendees details in a csv file
- Promotion – via Venture Centre and PoweringON email and website channels
- Post-event follow-up and feedback survey – tell us what you want to know once your attendees have been and specific results will be shared with you
- Admin Fee – to set up and start promoting your event (from $350 +gst, request information)
- Revenue Share – we recommend workshop pricing starting at $25pp per session with a negotiable revenue share between you and Venture Centre. This helps ensure attendance.
We are always grateful to receive your feedback, suggestions and preferences. Look forward to working with you to power-on local business.